- 2 Megapixel 1080P Sensor
- 120dB True Ultra-Wide Dynamic
- Mechanical Day/Night Switching
- 3.6mm Fixed Lens
- Integrated IR LED Illumination
- HDCVI or Standard Analog Video-BNC Output
- OSD Menu Control Via Coax Cable
- IP67 Weatherproof
- 12VDC Operation
MEGAPIXEL CMOS SENSOR
Inside the vandal, resistant housing is a 2 megapixel color day/night CMOS camera utilizing a new generation low light CMOS Sensor. Video resolution provided is up to 1920×1080 in HDCVI mode or 800TVL when the analog output is used. Camera OSD menu functions can be adjusted remotely over the co-ax.
WIDE DYNAMIC RANGE
The E-ULTRA-537HDA features true-wide dynamic range of 120dB making it ideal for surveillance situations with harsh backlight, as well as applications where multiple light sources are in operation.
HDCVI OR ANALOG VIDEO OUTPUT
A unique feature of the E-ULTRA-537HDA, is it’s switchable video output. For legacy systems, the camera can be configured to provide standard analog PAL composite video. For users wanting to harness the Full HD megapixel quality, users can select the HDCVI output and connect this to one of our HDCVI DVRs.
A day/night switch over circuit converts the camera from color to black and white when the light level drops below a certain level. This also activates the infra-red illumination which provides illumination for an effective distance up to 20 meters. With a special mechanical IR-cut filter, the E-ULTRA-537HDA is able to provide accurate color images during the day and IR sensitive images at night.
- Sensor: 1/2.7″ CMOS 2.1 Megapixel
- Lens: 3.6mm Fixed M12 Type Lens
- Lens Angle of View: 90°
- Resolution (HDCVI Output Mode): 1920×1080
- Resolution (Analog Output Mode): 800TVL
- Noise Reduction: 2D/3D
- Wide Dynamic Range: 120dB
- Infra-Red Illumination: 20 Metres
- Day/Night Switchover: ICR
- Minimum Illumination: 0.03 Lux (F2.0)
- Video Output: HDCVI Output or Analog Composite Video
- Max Video Transmission Over Co-Ax: 300Mtrs (1080P)
- Voltage & Current: 12 VDC (5.5W)
- Weatherproof Rating: IP67
- Operating Temp: -30 to 60degC
- Weight: 400g
- Dimensions (mm): 180 x 70 x 70